Seiten

22. April 2012

Rich Dad, Poor Dad [Buch]

Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Robert T. Kiyosaki

auch ein Klassiker der "Wie werde ich Millionär" Literatur, hier meine persönlichen wichtigsten Aussagen aus dem Buch:



  • The Rich don't work for money.
  • People's lives are forever controlled by two emotions: fear and greed.
  • Cash flow tells the story of how a person handles money.
  • If I want to increase my expenses, I first must increase my Cash flow to maintain this level of wealth.
  • As long as I keep my expenses less than the cash flow from my assets, I grow richer with none and more income from sources other than my physical labor.
  • Financial struggle is often the result of people working all their lives for someone else.
  • Business owners with corporations:
    1. Earn
    2. Spend
    3. Pay Taxes
  • Employees who work for corporations:
    1. Earn
    2. Pay Taxes
    3. Spend
  • It is not gambling if you know what you're doing. It is gambling if you're just throwing money into a deal and praying.
  • There is always risk, so learn to manage risk instead of avoiding it.
  • Job: Just Over Broke
  • Workers work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that workers won't quit.
  • The main management skills needed for success are:
    1. Management of cash flow
    2. Management of systems
    3. Management of people
  • The most important specialized skills are sales and marketing.
  • For most people the reason they don't win financially is because the pain of losing money is far greater than the joy of being rich. 90% of the people play not to lose. They don't play to win.
  • I don't want to work all my life.
  • I don't like being an employee.
  • I want to be free to travel the world and live in the lifestyle I love.
  • I want to be young when I do this.
  • I want control of my life and time.
  • I want money to work for me..
  • One of the hardest things is to be willing to not go along with the crowd.
  • If a great deal is on the front page, it's too late. Look for a new deal.
  • Wise investors buy an invetstement when it's not popular. They know their profits are made when they buy, not when they sell.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen